By accessing this Website, accessible from ordoabchao.us, you are agreeing to be bound by this Acceptable Use Policy and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, or are unable to comply with them, you are prohibited from accessing this site. Users who do not comply with these terms can have their registration suspended or revoked at the discretion of the site operators.
All the materials on Ordo ab Chao's Website are provided "as is". Ordo ab Chao makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, Ordo ab Chao does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
- Prohibited Activities
As a user of the site, you agree not to:
- Use the site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations,
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the site or attempt to bypass any measures of the site designed to restrict access to the site or any portion of the site,
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the site or the networks or services connected to the site,
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any user or operator of the site, or use information obtained from the site to harass, abuse or harm another person,
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user,
- Trick, defraud or mislead users, especially in an attempt to learn sensitive information such as user passwords,
- Attempt to transmit viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming, that interferes with any party's uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the site or interferes with the operation and maintenance of the site.
- User Generated Contributions
The site may allow you to contribute to chats, blogs, message boards and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display and distribute content and materials to us or on the site, including but not limited to text, photographs and graphics (collectively, "Contributions"). Contributions may be viewable by other users of the site. As such, any contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. By posting your contributions to the site, you automatically grant and represent and warrant that you have the right to grant an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free license to host, use, copy, reproduce, publish, broadcast, archive, transmit and distribute such contributions for any purpose.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all your Contributions and any intellectual property rights associated with your Contributions. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility for your Contributions.
When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
- You are the creator or have the necessary rights to use and to authorize us to use your Contributions in accordance with this agreement,
- Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate or abuse anyone,
- Your Contributions do not violate any federal or state law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors,
- Your Contributions do not otherwise violate, or link to material that violates, any provision of this agreement, or any applicable law or regulation.
Ordo ab Chao has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by Ordo ab Chao of the site. The use of any linked website is at the userâ€™s own risk.
- Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Ordo ab Chao uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
- Children's Information
We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their child's online activity.
Ordo ab Chao does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
- Governing Law
Any claim related to Ordo ab Chao's Website shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the state of Iowa without regards to its conflict of law provisions.